Not all lettings agents are the same.
We have a unique offering as you will be assigned a Personal Property Manager to look after every aspect of your property.
Our Personal Property Managers are experienced agents who have extensive knowledge of looking after properties. You will have a direct email address and direct telephone number to them, so no being passed around the office when you want to speak to them. Your tenants also have direct access therefore keeping things simple and making sure that communication is easy between you, your Personal Property Manager and your tenant.
The Personal Property Manager will visit your property and advise you on what should be done to achieve the best rent and the best tenant. They will also conduct initial vetting of potential tenants, as we know from experience it is not about finding any tenant, its about finding the best tenant.
Your Personal Property Manager will keep you update throughout the viewings and will always discuss potential tenants with you prior to us starting our extensive referencing process. We take great pride in finding the best tenants, thats why so many landlord recommend us.
Should any issues arise with the property once the tenants are in, your Personal Property Manager will contact you and discuss options available. Having experience really counts here as we are able to advice you on what needs to be done, potential costs and other options available. We can then instruct competitively priced local trust trades men to carry out the work. If you would prefer to do the work yourself or have your own tradesman we can liaise with the tenants for the work to be completed.
We have a range of different services available, arrange your appointment today to find out more.
Fully Managed Only, £43.20 per calendar month
Our letting service includes:
- A dedicated property manager assigned to your property throughout the whole process
- Property marketed on the UK’s number one portal, Rightmove
- Professionally presented details and photography
- Viewings conducted by your Personal property manager.
- All tenants fully vetted, reference and credit checked.
- Database of quality tenants looking to move.
- Energy Performance Certificates at a Special rate
- Gas Safety Checks at a Special rate
- Fully qualified trusted tradesmen in place to look after your property
- Rent Collected, paid on the day rent is received
- Monthly invoices and remittence advise.
- Regular property inspections
- We look after your property like its our own!
Fully Managed with Rent Guarantee only £69.00 pcm
- Offering you peace of mind.
- Continued Payment – rent is paid until vacant possession is gained, regardless of when a claim is made during AST
- Cover for up to £2,500 rent per month
- The maximum rent payable per claim is £10,000 or the equivalent of 12 months rent- which ever is the lesser amount
- Up to £100,000 of Legal Expenses cover to gain vacant possession for non-payment of rent
- In the event of a claim, solicitors can service the Section 8 or 21 Notices.
Tenant referencing – letting a house to the right tenant
The last thing that a landlord wants is an ‘undesirable’ tenant. Paramount conduct checks to assure you that the prospective tenant we’ve introduced is of general good character and standing.
There are never 100% guarantees, but we take all steps possible to identify potential problem tenants before they’ve signed the AST. Our tenant referencing analyses the personal data held by credit reference agencies alongside data resulting from enhanced checks that are proven to detect undesirable, high risk or fraudulent prospective tenants.
Our credit check and referencing service includes:
- Written verification of employment/income
- Previous letting reference or home ownership check
- Residency confirmation
- Affordability calculation
- Full credit history check including:
- County Court Judgment (CCJ) search
- Bankruptcy & IVA data search
- Linked address checks
- Electoral roll presence
- Existing credit agreements
- Credit Score